We would like to remind you that there is technical assistance available that aims to support civil society and community engagement in the country dialogue and application development processes. The Global Fund Community, Rights and Gender (CRG) technical assistance program was launched in 2014 for the period up to December 2016. Given that we are soon moving to the next funding cycle, this could be useful.
Attached is a brief overview of the program. It aims to provide clarity on the purpose, scope and parameters of the program as well as the process for requesting CRG technical assistance. It has been kept purposefully short and simple. The overview provides answers to a number of key questions:
1. Who can access the CRG technical assistance program?
2. Does the CRG technical assistance program cover HIV, TB and Malaria?
3. What Global Fund stages/processes can CRG technical assistance support? Can it be used for grant implementation?
4. What type of CRG technical assistance can be provided?
5. Who will provide the CRG technical assistance?
6. How can CRG technical assistance be accessed?
Click on the link below to download the documents
Overview Technical Assistance Program on Community, Rights and Gender fundingmodel_crgtaprogram_overview_en
Guidance on filling in the CRG technical assistance request form fundingmodel_crgtarequestform_guidance_en
CRG Technical Assistance Request Form fundingmodel_crgtechnicalassistancerequest_form_en