Estimated timelines for Kenya grant-making and grant signing
Find attached estimate time lines for Kenya Grant-making and signing
Request for Proposal Alert: Support to the Global Fund’s Community, Rights and Gender Strategic Initiative (2017-2019)
2. Civil society and community organizations to host a Regional Platform for Coordination and Communication.
Management of Funds to Support Meaningful Engagement of Adolescent Girls and Young Women in Global Fund-related Processes
Funding request application materials
Funding Request Templates
Download a copy of the instructions and Funding Request Template from the link below.
Programmatic Gap Tables
Download copy of the Programmatic Gap Tables from the link below.
Funding Landscape Table.
Download copy of the Funding Landscape Table from the link below.
List of Health Products
Download a copy of the List of Health Products, Quantities and Cost from the link below.
Download a copy of the Budget Template from the link below.
CCM Eligibility Requirements
Download copy of the CCM Eligibility Requirements from the link below.
Funding Model Abbreviations and Annex
Download copy of the Funding Model Abbreviations and Annex from the link below.
Download a copy of the update on Funding Request from the link below.
Download a copy of the Global Fund 2017-2019 Funding Cycle from the link below.
Download a copy of the Sustainability, Transition and Co-financing of programs
supported by the Global Fund from the link below.
Updates on Global Fund Funding Request
- Kenya Coordinating Mechanism met on 8th December, 2016 and endorsed a decision to establish funding request writing team secretariat consisting of 26 members to kick start the process of developing the Country’s Funding Request.
- Global Fund Country Team attended KCM meeting on 8th December,2016 and oriented KCM members on the Funding Request Guidelines.
- KCM /Country agreed to submit the funding request during the 23rd May, 2017 window to ensure continuity of GF supported programs.
- Country allocation letter received on 15th December,2016 from Global Fund and circulated to all KCM Constituencies
- Joint MOH-Inter Agency Coordinating Committee-JICC held a meeting on 20th December, 2016 and filled in all the slots for the writing team secretariat as endorsed by KCM.
- Joint ICC Proposed writing to meet on 9th January, 2017 and develop a draft road map.
Download a copy of the update from the link below.
Frequently Asked Questions
The 2017-2019 Funding Cycle
Click the link below
Update on 2017-2019 funding cycle and the differentiated funding application
Click the link below for full application Process